The secret of celebrities
Morpheus8 It is a fractional radiofrequency treatment, minimally invasive, with proven efficacy and superior to classic radiofrequency treatments.
The treatment is applied by means of Teflon-coated and gold-coated micropins, which are capable of entering the radiofrequency into the deepest layers of the skin.
Morpheus8 stands out for:
- Stimulate collagen production
- Reshape subdermal tissue and subdermal fat
- Restructure the skin layers responsible for flaccidity, lack of skin tone and cellulite
The Morpheus8 treatment offers a variety of benefits for those seeking to improve their aesthetic appearance and skin health:
- Reduction of Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which helps smooth them
- Skin Firmness: Radiofrequency energy causes a tightening effect on the skin, reducing sagging
- It improves skin texture: May reduce the appearance of scars, including acne scars, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Reduction of Subcutaneous Fat: Radiofrequency can help reduce fat in certain areas, contributing to a more defined facial and body contour.
- Refine the Pores: Helps reduce the size of enlarged pores for smoother and more uniform skin.
- It unifies the tone of the skin: May improve the appearance of age spots and other forms of mild hyperpigmentation
- Versatility: It is suitable for all areas of the face and body, from the most delicate skin such as the eyelids to the most challenging areas such as buttocks and thighs. The most requested areas are the face, neck, décolleté, eyelids, abdomen and arms.
- Immediate and Long Term Results: We have results from the first session and since it is a treatment that promotes natural skin regeneration, the effects can be long-lasting with proper care.
- Safe for All Skin Types: It is effective and safe for a wide range of skin tones, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
It is important to remember that results may vary depending on the patient and it is recommended to review expectations and possible risks during consultation.
Morpheus8 before and after
We offer the Morpheus8 treatment in Mexico City with the following benefits:
- Original team Morpheus8
- Competitive prices
- Procedure in a plastic surgery clinic with high security protocols
- Physicians trained in Morpheus8 technology
- Complete evaluation to choose the most appropriate treatment
- Experience in treatment, with hundreds of satisfied patients
- Personalized post-treatment follow-up
Cases in which Morpheus8 treatment is recommended
- Improvement of aged factions
- Get a younger look
- Flaccidity in face and body
- Mild localized fat
Morpheus8 Cdmx Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
The indications GoldStandard of Morpheus are:
- Sagging face and neck
- Nasolabial folds, cheekbones and chin.
- Body flaccidity of arms, abdomen, thighs and buttocks
- Localized fat accumulations at the body level when we work at 4-7 mm.
- Fat accumulations at the submental level.
- Expression wrinkles.
- Static wrinkles.
- periocular area.
- open pore
- Red and white streaks.
- Traumatic, surgical or acne-derived atrophic scars.
Other complex body treatments in which Morpheus8 is indicated
- Different types of cellulite:
- Fibrous Cellulite
- Edematous cellulitis
- Flaccid cellulite
- Mild or moderate fatty deposits.
- Different types of cellulite:
This treatment delivers radiofrequency into the layers of the skin through Teflon-coated and gold-plated micropins, which are capable of passing the radiofrequency to the deeper layers of the skin.
- Neck flaccidity.
- Loss of definition of the facial oval.
- Marionette lines.
- Crow's feet.
- Periocular wrinkles.
The results are observed immediately, at the end of the session they will increase and improve over 3 months after the treatment has been carried out.
It also produces a long-term treatment thanks to biostimulation, among which is the benefit of generating new collagen and elastin.
The treatment depends on the extension to be treated, however both body and facial sessions are handled in the range of between 30 and 45 minutes.
The necessary sessions will depend on each particular case.
The results are visible from the first session, and usually 2 or 3 sessions are done to obtain optimal results, however, in our clinic we will advise you on the number of sessions you need in your case.